White Spots on Skin is one of the most common skin problem. White Spots can be anywhere on the body and affect any body irrespective of skin tone or type.
Cause of White Spots On Skin
Melanin is the pigment present in the skin which is responsible for the skin tone or skin color. White patches are caused due destruction of melanomas which is responsible for the formation of pigments in the skin. These white spots are seen on the skin areas that are frequently exposed to sun. White Patches on Skin can create more problems in case of people with dark skin tone.
Tips to get rid of White patches on Skin
* Wash your face with a mild soap containing moisturizing oils several times in a day to prevent any type of skin infection. To remove the dead cells and dirt in the skin pores, remove or exfoliate your skin about two times in a week. This will help you get rid of white spots.
* Take 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 2 teaspoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of rice powder and mix them well to make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and keep it for about 12 minutes. This paste works as a perfect cleanser on the skin. Wash your face with cold water and soak lightly with soft towel. This will help in prevention of white patches on skin.
* Black grams are also effective in treating these White Spots. Take some black grams and grind them to make powder. Then add some water and mix it to make a paste out of it. Apply this to the face or affected area and keep it for about 12 – 15 minutes. Wash off your face with cold water.
* Take a slice of raw ginger and rub it over the white patches for about 3-5 minutes at a time. This can help to improve the blood circulation in the affected areas leading to reduction of these white patches on skin.
* Always remember to wear sunscreen on your skin every time you go out in the sun. Main cause for white spots is high level exposure to the sun rays. So, to prevent white spots, apply sunscreen with high SPF value (SPF 15) for protection against harmful UV rays. Additionally, make sure that your skin is fully covered and protected before you walk out into the sun. Wear long sleeves and cover your head with a hat or scarf to protect from UV rays.
* Using skin products containing Hydroxy Acids can help you get rid of white spots. As per doctors, Hydroxy Acids helps in regeneration of new cells in the skin. This cell regeneration can lead to creation of new cell layer by removing the older infected area with white spots on skin.
* Vitamin E oil can be helpful in the process. Apply this oil on your affected skin at night before going to bed and in the morning on daily basis. This cell helps in repairing the damaged skin by nourishing and moisturizing it effectively.
* Sea salt bath on daily basis can also help. Add 4 – 6 tablespoon of natural sea salt to your bath tub and fill it with warm water. Taking bath with this water will help in removing the dead cell layer from the skin and will help in soothing and healing your damaged skin.
* Take some leaves of a green leafy cabbage and extract the juice out of them. Apply this juice over the affected areas. Softly rub it until it get absorbed by the skin. This will help in removing white patches on skin.
* Poor digestion is one of the reasons behind the white spots on skin. If you are facing the digestion problem, you should consume HCL rich foods, which helps in digestion process. Good digestion ensures the minimum risk of getting affected.
* Take some amount of apple cider vinegar and mix it with some amount of water. Splash it over your face on daily basis. This vinegar is acidic in nature so it kills the infection causing fungi and bacteria in the affected skin and thus, helps in reducing and removing white patches on skin.
* Take some ginger and extract the juice out of it. Take some amount red clay and add it to the juice. Mix them well and apply it over the affected skin. Leave it until it get dry and then wash off with cold water. This will help in removing dead cells and promote regeneration of new cells.
* Powerful laser can be helpful for the treatment of these white patches on skin. Consult your dermatologist regarding the laser treatment. Laser light is very powerful and it can burn the top dead cell layer on the skin leaving behind the young fresh skin.
If you still notice increment in the size or white spots on skin or any other skin problem, then its better to consult your doctor or skin specialist.
Watch This Video To Get More Information On This Topic
“Remedies for White Patches On Skin”