4 medium sized capsicum – cut into big sized
2 tomatoes- cut into big pieces
2 cup water
2 tbsp cheese spread
1 tbsp salt
1/2 tbsp pepper
1 tbsp butter
1. Microwave – capsicum and tomato with 1 cup water in a microwave bowl for 3 min.
2. Remove from the microwave.
3. Cool it.
4. Add 1 cup water. Churn in a mixer to get a smooth puree. Strain puree.
5. To the strained puree add milk, cheese spread, salt, pepper and butter. Microwave for 6 min.
6. Pour in to indivisual bowls and serve hot.
Watch this video to learn “Capsicum Soup Dish”