1 cup suji (rawa).
1 and half table spoon oil.
1 cup curd.
half cup water, half tsp soda – bicard.
% tsp salt.
1 tomato – cut into 8 pieces.
4-5 cashews – split into halves.
8-10 curry leaves.
1. In a dish put 1 and half tbsp oil. Microwave for 1 minutes.
2. Add suji, mix well. Microwave reveal for 2 minutes.
3. Add salt. Mix well.
4. Include curd and water. Mix till smooth.
5. Add soda-bicarb
6. Mix really well till smooth. Remain aside for 10 minutes.
7. Grease 6 little glass katories or idli boxes. Arrange a slice of tomato, a spilt cashew half and cury leaf at the bottom of the katori.
8. Pour 3-4 tbsp blend into each katori.
9. Arrange katoris in ring in the microwave and microwave discovered for 3 and half minutes.
10. Let them stand for 5 minutes. serve hot with sambhar and chutney.