300 gm paneer – cut in cubes.
5 huge tomatoes – sliced about.
1″ piece ginger- chopped.
2 tbp butter and 2 tbsp oil.
Seeds of 2 green illaichi (cardamoms) – crushed.
1/2 tbsp sugar, 1 tablespoon salt or to taste.
1/2 tablespoon garam masala, 1/2 deggi mirch, 1/2 tomato ketchup.
4 tbsp cashewnuts – taken in 1/4 cup water & ground to a paste.
2 tbsp kasoori methi, 1 cup milk, 3-4 tbsp cream.
1. Microwave tomatoes and ginger in a deep microproof dish with 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
2. Blend tomatoes and ginger to a puree in a mixer.
3. Microwave butter and oil for 2 minutes. Include illiachi powder. Mix. Include salt, sugar, chilli, and garam masala. Mix. Include fresh tomato ketchup. Mix well. Microwave for 8 minutes. As soon as in between, stir.
4. Include cashewnuts paste and kasoori methi. Include 1/2 cup water.
5. Include paneer and mix well. Add enough milk well and microwave for 3 minutes.
6. Add cream. Sprinkle little kasoori methi on top serve hot.
Include salt, sugar, chilli, and garam masala. Add fresh tomato ketchup. Include 1/2 cup water. Include paneer and mix well. Include enough milk well and microwave for 3 minutes.
Watch this video to learn “Paneer Makhani Recipe”