1 cup raw macaroni.
100 gm mushrooms – sliced.
50-100 gm infant corns – cut (optional).
2 tbsp butter, 1 tsp oregano.
1 onion or 2 spring onions – sliced in addition to the green parts 2 and half tsp flour (maida).
1 and halfcups milk.
3/4 tsp salt, or to teste, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes.
100 gm mozerrela cheese – grated.
1/4 cup cream, some tomato slices & sliced parsely.
1. Put 1 and half cups of water and 1 tsp oil in a deep microproof bowl. Microwave uncovered for 3 minutes.
2. Include macaroni. Microwave uncovered for 5 minutes. Let it stand in hot water for 4-5 minutes.
3. In another microproof flat dish, microwave butter for 30 seconeds.
4. Include oregano, spring onions, mushrooms and infant corns. Microwave revealed for 5 minutes.
5. Add flour. Mix well and microwave discovered for 30 seconds.
6. Include milk, pepper, salt & microwave revealed for 6 minutes, stirring once between. If the sauce does not turn thick, Microwave for 1-2 minutes more.
7. Include macaroni, cream and 1/2 of grated cheese. Arrange tomato, coriander and the left over grated cheese.
8. At serving time microwave uncovered for 2 minutes. Serve.
Microwave uncovered for 3 minutes.
Microwave discovered for 5 minutes. Microwave revealed for 5 minutes.
Add milk, microwave, pepper & salt discovered for 6 minutes, stirring when in between. At serving time microwave discovered for 2 minutes.