1 and half cup besan (gram flour).
1 cup water, 1 tablae spoon oil.
1/2 table spoon haldi.
1 tbs green chilli paste, 1 tablespoon ginger paste.
1 tbsp salt, 1 tsp sugar.
1/4 tsp soda-bi- carbohydrate.
1 and half tsp eno fruit salt, 2 tsp lemon juice.
2 tablespoon oil, 1 tsp rai.
2-3 green chillies – slit into long pieces.
2 tbsp white vinger, 1/4 cup water, 1 tablespoon sugar.
1. Grease a 7″ diameter round, flat dish with oil, remain aside.
2. Sort besan through screen to make it light and complimentary of any limps.
3. Mix besan, water, oil, turmeric, salt, sugar, chilli paste, ginger paste and water to a smooth batter.
4. Include eno fruit salt and mitha soda to the batter and pour lemon juice over it. Beat well for a couple of sec.
5. Right away put this blend in greased dish. Microwave revealed for 6 minutes.
6. To temper, microwave oil, green chillies and rai for 2 and half minutes. Add vinger, water and sugar and microwave for 4 and half min. Pour over the dhokla and wait for half hour so that dhokla soaks up water and turns soft.
7. Cool and cut in to pieces.
8. Sprinkle sliced coriander. Serve.
Include eno fruit salt and mitha soda to the batter and pour lemon juice over it. Microwave revealed for 6 min. To temper, microwave oil, green chillies and rai for 2 and half min. Include vinger, water and sugar and microwave for 4 and half minutes. Pour over the dhokla and wait for half hour so that dhokla takes in water and turns soft.
Watch this video to learn “Instant Khaman Dhokla Dish”