Losing weight is all about burning calories in the body. Here is a list tips that can be helpful in reducing body fats :-
1. Eat as much organic food as possible and avoid all the food additives and chemicals. Organic foods are grown naturally in a healthy balanced nutrient rich soil. Organic foods, thus, grown provide healthy nutrients to the person consuming them.
2. Eat a well balanced breakfast. It should contain good amount of proteins, limited amount of sugar and good carbohydrates like fruit and vegetables along with some healthy fats. You can also add some frozen fruits to your meal. Avoid any high sugar containing substance.
3. Eat high fiber foods like beans, blue berries, grains etc. Human body is unable to digest fibers so these are good for digestive system. Foods rich in fiber also help to prevent rapid rises in blood sugar levels.
4. Drink as much water as possible. Water helps to improve your body metabolism, helps in reducing extra body fats, detoxifies the body and helps improve your digestive system. The process of burning calories requires an adequate supply of water. Lack of water can cause dehydration which can slow down the fat-burning process in the body. When calories get burned, they leave some residue behind. Drinking adequate amount of water ensures flushing of such residue.
5. Do not eat late evening or late night. This is due to reason that body tend to store the calories we take before sleeping because body do not utilize those calories and they stored as fats inside our body. This also puts lots of stress on our digestive system. Hence will led to unwanted weight gain. Also, eating at night can disturb your sleep patterns, which can lead to poor recovery and regeneration.
6. Limit your sweets intake to 1 – 2 times a week. Also avoid soft drinks. Soft drinks contain lots of sugar and high fructose contents. These contain artificial chemicals and flavors that put bad effects on your digestive system. Eating more sweets can increase your risk of diabetes. Consuming sweets frequently may also adversely affect health of your bones.
7. Stay away from unhealthy and junk foods. Junk foods are usually high in bad fats, sugar and calories, while they provide very few nutrients. The greatest disadvantage of fast food is the adverse effect that it has on one’s health due to higher amount of unwanted nutrients. High calories and high saturated fat content in junk foods increases the risk of heart attacks and causes dramatic weight gain. Other disadvantage of eating junk food is that they contain high quantity of oil and fat contents. Hence, this becomes difficult for human body to digest this food and thus, spend high amount of blood and enzymes in the process. During this digestion process, a major portion body blood is diverted to the intestine. This leads to drowsy feeling and person suffers with reduced concentration.
8. Keep emergency foods along with you so that you could have some when you feel hungry. Keep some high fiber organic foods and dry fruits in your bag or car. Also keep water bottle with you for such times.
9. Walk up to 45 minutes daily. Speed walking for 45 minutes can considerably reduce your body fats. Other benefits include increased and proper blood circulation in the body and complete body workout.
10. Get most of your food calories before noon. Studies show that more you eat in the morning; the less you’ll eat in the evening. So you burn off most of the calories by evening than you burn off dinner calories at night.