Most women wonder How to lose back fat. Back fats or Bra Bulge are the excess body fats that get accumulated on your back giving bad shape to your shoulders and upper back. You can get rid of your back fat by doing these exercises.
Here are some Exercises for Back Fat
1. Hold the chin-up bar by stepping up on the stepper. Grasp the bar with the palm facing towards you and both at about shoulder width apart.
2. Ask your partner or trainer to remove the stepper under your feet. Hang your body from the bar and bend your knees cross foot one over other.
3. Pull your body up until the bar touches your upper chest or chin. Hold the position for a second and release your body slowly until your arms get straight.
4. Again lift your body up and repeat the entire process for about 6 times or as much as you can. This exercise helps a lot in the process to lose back fat.
One-Arm Row using dumbbell
This exercise is excellent and is a real mean answer for the question : “How to Lose Back Fat”
1. Take a flat bench and place your right knee on the top of the bench. Kneel forward and place the right hand on the left edge of the bench such that your torso gets parallel to the floor.
2. Grasp a dumbbell in your right hand hanging right down the shoulders.
3. Keeping your abs tight, raise the dumbbell up by bending your elbow until the dumbbell gets in line with your torso.
4. Release the dumbbell slowly until your arm gets straight. Repeat the process for about 18 times. Right motion and execution of the exercise helps you lose back fat fast.
This is very best among all Exercises for Back Fat.
1. Take a bench and place it under the fixed rod on a rack. Lie down with straight back and your feet properly landed on the floor.
2. Grasp the bar with both hands at about shoulder width apart. Keeping your body straight, lift your body up until your chest come close under the bar. Ask your partner or trainer to remove the bench under.
3. Release your body and let it come down until your arms get straight. Keep your body straight from your knees to head.
4. Again lift your body up until your chest get under the bar. Repeat the entire process again as many times as you can.
Upper Back Roll
1. Place a foam roller on the mat and lie down on it with your bra line directly upon the roller.
2. Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor. Hold both your hands under your head to support it in air and elbows pointing outward.
3. Raise your hips and lower body up and hold the position for a second. Then release body slowly to come back to initial position. Allow your upper body to roll a little over the roller from bra lines to upper shoulders. Repeat the process again for about 15 times. This is great Exercises for Back Fat as it targets lower back
Rear Lateral Raise
1. Stand with both feet about 10 inches apart and bend forward at hips up to the point your torso get near about parallel to the ground. Bend your knees slightly and push your butts back.
2. Hold the dumbbells in both hands with palm facing each other. Hold then in front and let them hang from your shoulders.
3. Keeping your torso stable, raise both dumbbells simultaneously sidewise keeping arms straight until they get in line with your body.
4. Hold for a second and slowly release the dumbbells to get them down to initial position. Repeat the entire process about 10 – 12 times.
1. Sit in front of the cable pulley and hold the handle with both hands. Pull the handles towards yourself applying the force of your elbows.
2. keeping your abs tight continue pulling and take your elbows as back as possible. Try to keep your back as straight as possible.
3. Release the handle and get back to the initial position. Again pull the cable and repeat the entire process 15 to 20 times.
At last, balanced diet contributes at lot in getting rid of back fat along with above mentioned Exercises for Back Fat.
Watch This Video To Get More Information On This Topic