Lots of People are not aware of home remedies for glowing skin. People spend their valuable money on the expensive creams and cosmetics. Very less people are aware that we can use our kitchen as a lab to make home remedies and can get glowing skin.
Here are some Home Remedies For Glowing Skin :-
1. Take 1 teaspoon of yogurt and teaspoon of oats and some amount of fine powdered almonds. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix them well to make fine paste out of them. Apply this paste over your face and keep it on for about 12 – 15 minutes. Wash off your face with warm water and soak with soft towel.
2. Take a tomato and cut into two pieces. Extract juice out of one piece and add 2 teaspoons of yogurt to it. Mix them well and apply this mixture over your face skin in and a down to upward direction. Keep rubbing gently for few minutes. Now, keep it on until it gets dried up. Use cold water to wash the face.
3. Papaya is very good for skin health. Whether used externally or consumed internally, it is very good for skin glow. Take inner part of papaya and rub it over the skin for a while. Let the papaya juice get absorbed by the skin. Wash off your face with cold water.
4. Take 2 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoon of honey in a container and mix them well. Apply this mixture on your face skin and keep it on for about 30 minutes. Wash your face with cold water. This home remedy for glowing skin will make your skin fairy and brings instant glow.
5. Take a banana and crush it. Add some milk and mix them to make a paste. Apply this on your face and leave for about 20 – 25 minutes. Wash off your face using cold water. This will remedy will bring glow on your skin.
Watch this video for other Home Remedies For Glowing Skin
6. Take 1 teaspoon of walnut powder and add some honey along with a little amount of lemon juice to it. Mix them well and make a paste out of it. Apply this paste to your face skin and rub it gently for some time. Leave it alone for 20 – 25 minutes. Use cold water to wash the face.
7. Take 1 teaspoon each of turmeric powder, rose water, lemon juice and Gram flour and mix them well to make paste. Apply this paste on your face as a face mask. Leave it for 25 – 30 minutes and let it dry. Use cold water to wash off skin. This makes your skin fair.
8. Take 2 teaspoon of watermelon juice, 1 teaspoon of dry milk powder along with 2 teaspoon of cucumber juice. Now add 1 teaspoon of yogurt and make a thick solution out of them. apply this over your face and leave it for about 20 minutes. Water melon have high water content and it helps in removing blemishes and keeps the skin clear. Milk powder have a property of lightning the skin tone.
9. Take 3 – 4 almonds and keep them dipped in the milk overnight. Wait for about 15 hours and then make a paste by properly mashing these almonds. Add some drops of milk in case the paste is too thick. Apply this paste over uniformly your face before going to bed. Leave it overnight and wash your face in the morning using cold water. This will give you fairer, healthy and Glowing Skin Naturally.
10. Take a potato and extract 1 teaspoon juice out of it. Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and mix it with potato juice. Apply this on your face skin and then leave it for 20 minutes. Let this mixture gets absorbed by your skin. Potato have the characteristics of whitening the skin and this mixture is very good remedy to Get Glowing Skin at Home.
Along with all above mentioned home remedies for glowing skin, 8 hours of sleep is mandatory.