1/2 tin condensed milk (milk- house maid).
1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup (75 gm) butter, 1 and half tbsp powdered suger.
100 gms (1 cup) maida (plain flour).
1/4 cup cocoa, 3/4 tsp degree soda- bicarb.
3/4 tsp level baking powder, 1 tsb vanilla essence, 1/4 cup aerated soda.
MOCHA GLAZE ICING
4 tablespoon cocoa powder, 2 tablespoon butter – softened.
1 tsp coffee, 1 cup icing suger – looked.
2-3 tbsp chopped walnuts (akhrot).
To WET – 1/4 cup coke or other cola.
1. Sift maida with cocoa, soda- bicarb and baking power. Remain aside.
2. Mix sugar and butter. Beat till really fluffy. Add milk- house maid. Beat well.
3. Add milk and essence. Include maida. Beat well for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is light and smooth. Add soda and mix swiftly. Transfer to a big, greased deep dish of 9″ diameter.
4. Microwave for 5 minutes. Left it cool.
5. Cut cake into 2 & soak with cola beverage.
6. For the icing, microwave 4 tablespoon water in a bowl for 1 minutes. Add cocoa and butter to it and mix well. Go back to microwave and microwave at 70 % power for 1 minute or till butter melts. Slowly add the looked icing sugar. Mix well.
7. Glaze the cake with icing, making peaks with the spoon. Decorate it with walnuts.
8. Refrigerate until glaze is set. Serve with cream.
For the icing, microwave 4 tablespoon water in a bowl for 1 minutes. Add cocoa and butter to it and mix well. Return to microwave and microwave at 70 % power for 1 minute or till butter melts. Slowly add the sorted icing sugar.