1/2 cup cornkernels
2 musrooms – slice very finely
1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
1 tbsp finely chooped french beans
1/4 cup finely chopped potatoes
2 large tomatoes
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp chopped onions
5 cups water mixed with a seasoniing cube
Salt and pepper to taste
2-3 tbsp grated cheese
1. Blanch the tomatoes, put a cross on the stem end of each toamato and place on a microproof plate. Microwave for 2 min. Peel the skin & chop them
2. Put butter in a big deep bowl. Microwave for 30 sec.
3. Add onions and microwave for 2 min.
4. Add corn, masrroms, carrots, french beans and potatoes. Mix well and microwave 3 min
5. Add balanched and chopped tomatoes, prepper and water mixed with a vegetarian seasoning cube. Microwave covered for 8 min. Stir once in between .
6. Remove from the microwave and mash lightly. Check salt.
7. Serve hot iin soup bowls garnished with finely grated cheese
Watch this video to learn “Corn Minestrone Dish”