3 tbsp oil
2 onion and 2 tomatoes – pureed in a mixer
1/4 tbp garam masala, 2 tbsp dhania powder, 1/4 tbsp haldi, 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
2 carrots- grated, 2 bread slices – break in to pieces and grind to crumbs in a mixer,
1green chilli chopped, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp of each- garam masala,
amchoor and red chilli powder,
2 tbsp curd
1. For the gravey, mix onion paste with iol, haldi, dhania powder, garam masala and red chilli powder in a deep microproof dish and microwave for 8 min
2. Add pureed tomatoes. Microwave 7 min
3. Add 1/2 cup water. Microwave again fo 6 min. keep aside
4. For koftas , mix carrots with all gredients of the koftas exept curd and kismish
5. Add curd and mix well . make 8 round balls with 1 kishmish stuffed in each. Place balls on a greased microproof plate in a ring and microwave for 3 min.
6. At serving time, place koftas in a serving dish. Pour curry over them. Microwave for 2 min and serve.
Watch this video to learn ” Carrot Kofta Curry Dish “