Many women do tough Buttocks Exercises to get nice round shaped butts that they usually see in magazines or movies. Getting right buttock shape depends on your physical workout, diet and your genetics or body type.
Here are some of the Best Exercise for Buttocks:
1. Stand straight with your feet about hip width apart. You can hold weights in both hands to increase the intensity of the workout.
2. Keeping your back straight, bend your knees and let your thighs come down to get into the position of sitting on the chair. Do not allow your knees to go beyond your feet and keep your head straight and your hips pushed backwards.
3. Hold the position for a second and then applying pressure on heels; raise yourself up to the standing position. Repeat the process again. You can do anywhere about 10 – 15 repetitions in each set and 2 – 3 sets are enough to “tone your butt”.
Check out the video for Best Exercise for Buttocks
Lunges: This is another Exercise for Buttocks and involves most of your lower body muscles at one time. There are different variants of this workout for butts” and so, can be done in different ways. The most common form of lunges is static lunges.
1. Stand with straight back holding weights in both hands on both sides of body.
2. Take a step forward with your right foot about three feet away in front of left foot.
3. Keeping your back straight, bend your knees and lower your body until your left knee is about 5 – 6 inches above the ground. Don’t allow your front knee to come forward out from your right foot. Your right lower leg below knee point should be perpendicular to the floor.
4. Hold the position for a second and then push your body up by putting pressure on your front heel to get back to the starting position.
5. You can do anything between 2 – 4 sets with 10 – 16 repetitions in each set.
As per fitness experts, this is one of the very best exercise for buttocks.
Step-ups: This Buttocks Exercise is great for glutes.
1. Place a stepper on the floor and hold weights in both hands. Choose that stepper such that your thighs should be parallel to the ground when you place your foot on it.
2. Place right foot on the stepper and push your body up by applying pressure on the heel. Do not place any weight on the left leg as you place the left toe on the stepper.
3. Get your left foot back to the ground slowly. Switch the foot and repeat the process again.
One-Legged Deadlifts: This exercise is an intense exercise and works perfectly on your hamstrings, your butts as well as the lower back muscles. This exercise forces your body muscles to balance your body weight stimulating your stabilizer muscles.
1. Hold a barbell with both hands in front of thighs and stand on your right foot with your left foot slightly behind the right foot and just resting on the toe with about on weight on it.
2. Bend your upper body from the waist allowing the barbell to go down hanging in your hands and slowly raise your left foot simultaneously until your body gets about parallel to the ground.
3. Applying pressure on the glutes of the left leg, pull your body up to the initial position.
4. Repeat the about 10 – 15 times and then switch legs.
Plie: This Exercise for Buttocks helps to tone your thighs and butts.
1. Stand with both feet little wider than your shoulder width. Keep your toes pointing outside and arms at both sides of body.
2. Contract your glutes and tuck in the tailbone.
3. Lower down your body to get into the position of pile squat. Do not allow your knees to get outside of your toes and raise arms up to your shoulder level at the same time.
4. Hold the position for few seconds and then get back to the same position again. Repeat about 20 – 25 times.
Other than this balanced diet is the necessary in order to get full benefits from these best exercise for buttocks.